|This article is a stub. You can help the House of Cards Wiki by expanding it.|
| Spoiler warning!|
This article contains plot details about an upcoming episode.
Characters are listed after importance (times of appearance with the company). Italic marked characters left the corresponding company. The length of characters appearance with a company is marked right off the character.
- Washington Herald - Zoe Barnes (Chapter 1-4), Janine Skorsky (Chapter 1-9), Lucas Goodwin (Chapter 1-17), Tom Hammerschmidt (Chapter 1-5), Margaret Tilden (before Chapter 1-?)
- Slugline - Zoe Barnes (Chapter 5-14), Janine Skorsky (Chapter 10-14), Carly Heath (Chapter 5-13)
- The Wall Street Telegraph - Ayla Sayyad (Chapter ?-29), Kate Baldwin (Chapter 30-?)
- NY Examiner - No character - Responsible for leaking photos evidencing Claire Underwood's affair with Adam Galloway.
Environment oriented companies
- Clean Water Initiative - Claire Underwood (Chapter 1-14), Gillian Cole (Chapter ?-?), Evelyn Baxter (Chapter 1-2)
- SanCorp - Remy Danton (Chapter 1-26)
- Clayton West - Raymond Tusk (founder and owner of a majority of shares), Xander Feng (shares holder),
- Province Trust - No character (Henry Chapman (lobbyist seen in Chapter 1))
- Corbet Rafting Inc. - Tim Corbet (Never appeared with - just mentioned as the CEO in Chapter 37)
- Pioneer Airlines - Raymond Tusk (shares holder), Garrett Walker (unknown - left before Chapter 1)
- Dunbar Armored Cars - Heather Dunbar (financial support for Democratic nomination race)
- SpaceX - Connor Ellis (Chapter 20-?)
- AT&T - No character - Mentioned as Lucas Goodwin is trying to break into their data plant and later, as Gavin Orsay is coercing the FBI with publishing the gained AT&T access codes.
Photography oriented companies
- Cannon - Adam Galloway (indirectly by using their photographing equipment)
Food oriented companies
- Google - Gillian Cole (unknown status)