These are pages, put under investigation, due to reasons described in our content policy. In some circumstances, the administration will protect the page from editing until the investigation is finished and issues resolved. The problematic sections of the pages are listed next to the name of the page.
These include fandom (non-canonical information), article inexactness/broadness to unrelated topics, etc.
- Claire Underwood - date of birth (August 4th(changed to January 1st in age count template) 1965, not 1966)
- Lucas Goodwin - date and place of birth, education.
- Janine Skorsky - date and place of birth, education.
- Xander Feng - status (dead(It's heavily implied that he will be executed, although no affirmative canon info can be found that he is dead.)), net worth, article too long (needs cleanup and sectioning).
- Raymond Tusk - career, education, article too long (needs cleanup and sectioning), "Money vs. Power: Battling Frank Underwood" needs revision.
- Heather Dunbar - children, mother, father.
- Christina Gallagher - article too long (needs cleanup and sectioning).
- Clayton West - year founded (1971, , not 1976), history.
- Dunbar Armored Cars - year founded, net worth.
- Wall Street Telegraph - size of paper (2nd largest in U.S.), year founded, net worth.
- Corbet Rafting Inc. - year founded, net worth.
- Cashew - lack of references for "Animal Safety Concerns".