Season 2 is coming up, and will obviusly focus on Frank Underwood as vice president. Obviusly, some actors will not be a part of the show anymore, while the most of them will. Who do you think will continue?
- Frank Underwood, Claire Underwood, Doug Stamper and Zoe Barnes will all continue without any doubt.
- Lucas Goodwin and Janine Skorsky will probably return as well, as they were working on their Underwood-case.
- Linda Vasquez, Garrett Walker, Nancy Kaufberger and Christina Gallagher are all working in the House, and will obviusly return as well.
- Remy Danton, Adam Galloway, Freddy and Gillian Cole I am unsure about. I can see them return, but I honestly don't know. I would like to see more of these.
- Jim Matthews and Raymond Tusk might or might not return; it can go either way.
- A character I want to see more of is Edward Meechum. I could easily see him getting a bigger role in Season 2.
- Rachel Posner will most likely return, and I would love to see more of this gorgeous girl.
- I have a feeling that Tim Corbet might return for an episode. Maybe Frank goes to raft with him?
- Peter Russo will obviusly not return, and I doubt Tom Hammerschmidt will neither.
But that's only me. What do you think?